The QDMA's mission is to ensure the future of white-tailed deer, wildlife habitat and our hunting heritage.
Picture by : Richard Thibault
Membership in the QDMA is open to anyone with an interest in the wise management of white-tailed deer. The time has come for all deer hunting enthusiasts, regardless of their choice of weapon or hunting technique, to unite and focus on the common thread that binds them all together - the love of deer hunting and the desire that future generation will be able to experience the great tradition of deer hunting.
General Objectives of the QDMA
- To serve as a collective and responsible voice for white-tailed deer hunters and managers.
- To improve the quality of deer herds and hunting experiences through sound deer management.
- To promote hunter education and participation through the conducting of meetings, seminars, and demonstrations, and through the production of educational materials such as books, videos, and the QDMA's quarterly journal, Quality Whitetails.
- To promote and financially support deer research and management projects relating to white-tailed deer management and/or recreational hunting.
- To enhance the public image of deer hunters and deer hunting by providing a code of ethics for members to follow.
Click Here to find out more about joining QDMA.